Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been quoted by my local dealer, £225 for a set of original 156 GTA car mats, thats not a typo, thats 225 of the english sterling for a set of floor mats!!! :censored::censored::censored:
Does anyone know where I can get a set of these mats, I actually only need the drivers mat.
They're the one's with the GTA logo stitched in grey, down the side.
???

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Well, if you can get someone to do custom stitching for you, you could probably make up yourself some mats that are better quality than the originals for a tenth of the price.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, if you can get someone to do custom stitching for you, you could probably make up yourself some mats that are better quality than the originals for a tenth of the price.
Yeah, unbelievable what the dealers charge, really can't get over that. Anyway found a company called autostyle, who custom make car mats, theyre doing me a set for £60 with GTA stitching and all clips and fixings just like the originals so fingers crossed they are as good as they sound!
heres the link if you're interested, I spoke to a guy called Dev, very good:
Car Mats bespoke, personalised car mats, Autostyle Individually Tailored Car Mats

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Sometimes custom companies won't stitch the exact original logo on items, probably for fear of some copyright or suchlike.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sometimes custom companies won't stitch the exact original logo on items, probably for fear of some copyright or suchlike.
I know, these guys are cool though, I sent them an image of the genuine logo so they can get it right :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts