Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
37,754 Posts
I would donate my organs if I was to die early, when I am dead it doesn't matter much to me.

However I am planning to die at an old age when they are all worn out.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Lovely.

I've always been up for a bit of organ donation.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I think we all should, I'm not sure anyone is going to appreciate my liver, but why would anyone not want to help another. Whenever I shuffle off this planet, I'd be honoured if I managed to improve life for anyone!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Agreed Dxe, not least because the trauma of the loss, can sway the minds of those who ordinarily might support the idea... not a very fair time to have make that kind of decision!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I've been on the organ donor register for quite a few years now, however just like symon I'm going to try and wear out my organs myself ... starting with the liver :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Lovely.

I've always been up for a bit of organ donation.
:lol:

I've been on the organ donor register for quite a few years now, however just like symon I'm going to try and wear out my organs myself ... starting with the liver :thumbs:
That's the beauty of leaving it to your local teaching hospital - the more wrong with it the better! :thumbs:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Easily done now when you renew your photo driving licence, which I've just done :thumbs:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Easily done now when you renew your photo driving licence, which I've just done :thumbs:

I believe that if you have a motorbike license it gets automatically applied ;)

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just a reminder, folks, while it is the season of giving. Please do sign up for this. It's such a tremendous gift that we are all capable of giving, and it costs us nothing.

:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts