Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Ordered my Mito a week ago and can't wait for it to arrive at the dealers!

Ordered myself a 120 Lusso in Etna Black, bit concerned about the problems highlighted here as this is going to be my first Alfa, so fingers crossed I will have a good one.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Hello Again......:thumbs:

Did you order it from Kelvin up at Dutton Foreshaw, and when are you expecting delivery.........:cool:

Bet you can't wait now !!!!!........:lol:

Roy.......

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep ordered it from Dutton in Cardiff, was told I should have it by end of January so am very excited and can't wait to get it, going to book a day off work just to drive around in it, maybe take it up to the Black Mountains for a spin if this snow clears :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
hiya FW have a look in the welsh lounge...we are getting some regular meets going if you would like to join us, would be nice to have a nother mito in the fold:)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi all,

Ordered my Mito a week ago and can't wait for it to arrive at the dealers!

Ordered myself a 120 Lusso in Etna Black, bit concerned about the problems highlighted here as this is going to be my first Alfa, so fingers crossed I will have a good one.
I too have a 120 lusso and love it. What have you put on it?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't put anything on it, just got the standard Lusso in Etna Black, not gone for any other options as I was hit with the VAT increase :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Foxwales, I've had my Mito six days and you will LOVE that car no questions. The looks you get from people just make you feel great sitting in it. Pictures do not do the car justice!

·
Administrator
88,178 Posts
ordered week ago and will be delivered by the end of Jan? How is that working? ive been told 12weeks.. :cry:

Obviously the car was already built & available in the spec he wanted. I presume you wanted a car in a specific colour with options which was not in stock so it needs to be built to your spec.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulations!

I ordered my Turismo (without DNA system - long story) last week and I should have it next Monday. It is already at the dealership but needs to be registered.

It's an exciting wait right?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts