Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I bit the bullet I ordered my self a Mito a week ago. After a 30 min thoroughly enjoyable test drive

Its a 1.4 TB 155 Veloce

following spec

Etna Black
Parking sensor
Dualzone
Chrome headlight surrounds ( will have mirrors color coded )

I'm now in two minds to call the dealer and ad black leather seats ... got a feeling I will regret not having it ordered

Either way I agreed delivery early September but I'm not sure what to do with myself now :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am in the same situation. I am tempted with leather seats. I will probably order them as I will just end up regretting it. Apparently the natural marks easily and the red is only good if it is your taste.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Cool. All these pics are making mmore impatient for mine....

Our delaer has a couple of 8C's in and I asked if you could get the Mito in that same red, he went and looked it up for me... turns out you can but is £15K just for the paint....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ok I bit the bullet I ordered my self a Mito a week ago. After a 30 min thoroughly enjoyable test drive

Its a 1.4 TB 155 Veloce

following spec

Etna Black
Parking sensor
Dualzone
Chrome headlight surrounds ( will have mirrors color coded )

I'm now in two minds to call the dealer and ad black leather seats ... got a feeling I will regret not having it ordered

Either way I agreed delivery early September but I'm not sure what to do with myself now :)
Hi Diabolik when I was at my dealer they said I couldn't order chrome headlight surrounds or colour coded wing mirrors as they weren't even an option on the Veloce. The standard Veloce has satin wing mirrors and headlight surrounds but I think chrome would suit better to match the door handles and I also am not keen on different coloured wing mirrors, so would be interested to know if you are having to have these changes yourself or if you ordered the car like this.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sixfifty Well I ordered the chrome surrounds and I will have the dealer paint the mirror covers all tho I am in tow minds to call them and replace with plain black surrounds and mirrors.

As for the leather I am still in 2 minds

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi Diabolik :)

I just picked up my 155 Veloce on friday and I went for the red veloce cloth seats. I was really torn about whether to get the leather too but in the end I thought they would get really hot and sticky in the summer. I don't regret my choice as I have got in a couple of times with the steering wheel red hot (leather) but the seats are fine hurrah!! :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
That was also in my thoughts!! Tis a big enough chunk of money for the car to then add £800 extra for something you are not utterly convinced you want (which I wasn't!). I suppose in the end I thought for the money it had to be something i really really wanted and I just wasn't that fussed about the leather! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts