Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated in a previous thread ive been looking to get into a veloce, with some difficulty, finally had some success through drive the deal. 8.5k discount so im pretty happy, though they cant confirm my factory order until next week when apparently the MY19 changes are to be confirmed. few questions regarding spec. im going for a blue with tan interior, harmon kardon with comfort pack and that's pretty much it, but have a few questions as follows

Misano or Montecarlo blue? cant decide like both, misano because it pops and montecarlo because I think it will look stunning with the tan interior

Harmon Kardon worth it?

anyone driven performance pack and non performance pack, is it worth it?

Ive seen the Doncaster alfa do a dealer fit quad upgrade, anyone know the price on this (badges I would give a miss) and how do the 19s affect the ride?

privacy glass and red calipers I would get done myself locally after delivery

anyone had the software remap done from either celtic tuning or autolusso? cost and is it worth it?

is it possible to have the software flashed for appleplay by an independent? has never been a problem for me with bmw

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
If you want privacy glass and red calipers why not just order them rather than get them done after?
After market tints are not the same as factory fit privacy glass and you can tell (I have had both). Factory fit is actually dark glass. You can tell when you look at the rear window as you can clearly see the rear heated screen elements with an aftermarket tint.
I don't think you'd save any money either.
Getting the calipers done will be a pain and will it be as good?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Agree with the above. There is no way I would have the callipers repainted after delivery.

If it’s the £40k road tax issue. Drop the HK and get the tints and callipers factory fitted.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Agree with above too.

As for Pentagon's 'Cloverleaf' package, a couple on here have had it. It's about £2500 I think for rims, tyres and CF spoiler. Skimpychimpy had this for sure.

As for CarPlay, I don't believe there's currently any supported method to activate this after market, i.e. by a dealer, even if hardware supports it. Unless someone on here has found a way in the last couple of months.

Search this forum and you'll find posts about almost all your questions.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts