Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been collecting the Optimax top trumps? Here is a list of all the cards in case anyone is interested. You have to collect 18 to win a trip to the British International Motor Show with £50k to spend :)

Maserati Coupe
Toyota Celica T Sport
Reliant Ambra
Maserati Spyder
Toyota Corolla T Sport
Ferrari 575M Maranello
Chrysler Crossfire Coupe
Skoda Superb Elegance MG TF160
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Skoda Octavia RS
Morgan Aero 8
Lexus SC430
Caterham R500
TVR Tuscan S
Lexus GS430
Noble M12
TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve

G

·
Are you taking the ****? I have all 18, or should say did have because I have thrown them out £50,000? !!!!!!!!!No joke.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I presume you are taking the ****?????????

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ben.D:
<strong>I presume you are taking the ****?????????</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Probably not. eek!

G

·
I have had six packets of these now and only managed to get 12 different cards, I've got seemingly large numbers of the toyota , aero 8 and Grand Cherokee - anyone want to swap?

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Ive got 13.Still need the Maranello,the Speed 12,Maserati Spyder,the MG and the Noble despite trying garages between Dorset and Yorkshire.Ive got the following spares:

1 Caterham
1 Morgan
2 Ambra
1 Crossfire
2 Celica
1 Tuscan
1 Octavia
2 Corolla
2 Lexus sc430
4 Grand Cherokee

If you want any send me a pm.Has anyone got the Ferrari?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have got 14 cards and have the following duplicates:

Reliant Ambra
Caterham R500
Toyota Corolla T Sport
Chrysler Crossfire Coupe
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Maserati Coupe
Morgan Aero 8
Skoda Octavia RS

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I went to look at a new MR2 before buying my 147 and the Sales Lady was trying very well to sell me one - no chance....

No grief please................

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is what I had before the Alfa. (I am lining myself up for a right good slating here) :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
318 coupe

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No- engines are gutless in them. Definately wouldn't consider anything other than a 6 cylinder which are good engines. I had a 323 and a 325 coupe on loan which are much quicker.

G

·
Yeah, I've driven a 325 auto which was a near perfect car. Too perfect in many ways. For the price you could get a Porsche Boxster which I am currently looking at.

If the 147 Coupe is nice I intend to buy that and a Boxster as myself and my girlfriend each need a car.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Was that the one with the sequential as well? That was what I had for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
147 Coupe and a Boxster eh? That sounds like an ideal garage :)

G

·
Dunno, it was a 2002 model. Didn't feel very fast at all but it's hard to tell with such a smooth motor. An awful lot of money for a car that offers very little in driver involvement I thought.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Are you talking about the Boxster? I see you are into mountain biking as well?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts