Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having just discivered the pole and rant room it seems to me there's great scope to combine the two. To start things off here's my top 3
  1. Numpties who sit in the middle lane of the motorway blissfully unaware of the traffic around them (especially that there's none in the left hand land).
  2. Lorries who try to overtake each other. Don't they know they have speed governors
  3. The not quite comfotable in this car / traffic. Why not stay at home?
Please add yours...maybe one of the nice moderators would create a poll for the :mad:"TOP HATES" :mad:.

could we get Clarkeson to sponsor the pole?

dave

S

·
0 Posts
having just discivered the pole and rant room it seems to me there's great scope to combine the two. To start things off here's my top 3
  1. Numpties who sit in the middle lane of the motorway blissfully unaware of the traffic around them (especially that there's none in the left hand land).
Can I suggest maybe outside lane or non-inside lane? Most of the motorways in NI, SCO, ROI are 2 lane and don't get the whole middle lane rant, but plenty of mumpties who sit on the outside lane

·
Super Moderator
44,737 Posts
Rant pole = something we tie Jamez3k to when he's having one of his angry days ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Audi Sport estate drivers drive like knobs with the whole family in the car must had 5 of these on near head ons over taking like idiots crazzzy

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
I hate drivers coming the other way when ur overtaking and even though they are a mile away from you and your almost finished the maneuver they decided to flash their lights at you because you were BAD and overtook someone THUS YOU ENDANGERED LIVES!:tut:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts