Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Think I agree with wseed, those three might look a bit out of place, and a bit too 'aftermarket' on a 147:confused:

There are some lovely alloy designs for 147's, could you not purchase a set of Alfa alloys and have them sprayed/painted black, if it's black you're after? Might even be able to get some on eBay maybe...usually some on there, often in great condition? Have to admit, black alloy's can look sooo smart!

Are you not keen on Alfa alloy designs, and so chose these three?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like the design of the ones on the link from WSEED but they are a bit expensive compared to others. but i dunno

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I don't like any of these wheels, but it's such a personal question... :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i have decided. i went to a local ish shop who has the 3rd set from my link and they tried them on for FREE!!! and they do look fantastic and cheaper than the alfa ones. ordered them as they wont let me have them as they are demo only apparently. so now i gotta wait few days. cant wait.
all in all i spent far too much on the alfa in just 2 months!

·
Registered
216 Posts
They're the best of the 3. The Supersports went for £310 a bit of a bargain.

Does any one think that the ones I linked to first are replicas Alfa alloys? I've seen there ebay ads and Alfa "style looks to be quite prominent in the wording.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They're the best of the 3. The Supersports went for £310 a bit of a bargain.

Does any one think that the ones I linked to first are replicas Alfa alloys? I've seen there ebay ads and Alfa "style looks to be quite prominent in the wording.
they are replicas as the seller replied to me after the auctions finished! same as so many around ebay and some other sites. mostly replicas even though i liked them but seen a replicas in my mate car and it started bubling already only 8 months old.

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
well i have decided. i went to a local ish shop who has the 3rd set from my link and they tried them on for FREE!!! and they do look fantastic and cheaper than the alfa ones. ordered them as they wont let me have them as they are demo only apparently. so now i gotta wait few days. cant wait.
all in all i spent far too much on the alfa in just 2 months!
Show us some piccies once they're fitted.

D

·
0 Posts
Think I agree with wseed, those three might look a bit out of place, and a bit too 'aftermarket' on a 147:confused:

There are some lovely alloy designs for 147's, could you not purchase a set of Alfa alloys and have them sprayed/painted black, if it's black you're after? Might even be able to get some on eBay maybe...usually some on there, often in great condition? Have to admit, black alloy's can look sooo smart!

Are you not keen on Alfa alloy designs, and so chose these three?
whoa!! those are cool dude!

S

·
0 Posts
Buy a set of 16" selespeed alloys, get them painted a nice light grey colour with a pearl or metal flake laquer, saw some on a flat red 147 yesterday. Looked very cool!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Where are you getting them from? I'll look out for you with your new wheels next time i'm at Cribbs!

·
Registered
216 Posts
they are replicas as the seller replied to me after the auctions finished! same as so many around ebay and some other sites. mostly replicas even though i liked them but seen a replicas in my mate car and it started bubling already only 8 months old.
Thanks for that info. I was thinking of upgrading from the 16" mine has, when I eventually get it, but I don't think I'll bother for some "cheap" copies

1 - 20 of 29 Posts