Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

There has been some confusion over the past few months about how to claim your 10% club discount.

Previously the method was to log into our members section on our website www.opieoils.co.uk to get the cheaper prices, however to keep certain internet search engines happy we have had to do away with that method (They do not like hidden prices!).

So, to now redeem your 10% club discount simply use the following club discount code at the checkout.

ALFAOC

Once the code is added at the checkout you will then receive your extra 10% club discount. However this discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other offer codes, BUT the code can be used in conjunction with any of our offers on this page HERE that do not require offer codes.

Any questions please ask here or contact us via email at [email protected]

Thanks,

Oilman

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Coolio, my motors due a service and I normally buy the oil myself, what do you recommend for a MY 2008 Brera 2.2 JTS? light usage, mainly town and b roads and it's only done 20K

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

I would use a 5w-40 synthetic and you will find those through the link below.

5w-40 engine oil | 5w40 oil

Out of those, the best ones are the Fuchs/Silkolene Pro S, Millers CFS/CFS NT, Motul 300V, Redline and Gulf Competition. The Motul 8100 X-Cess, Millers XFS, Fuchs GT1 XTL/Supersyn, Shell Helix and Mobil Super 3000 are good, cheaper alternatives.

Cheers

Tim

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Hi

I would use a 5w-40 synthetic and you will find those through the link below.

5w-40 engine oil | 5w40 oil

Out of those, the best ones are the Fuchs/Silkolene Pro S, Millers CFS/CFS NT, Motul 300V, Redline and Gulf Competition. The Motul 8100 X-Cess, Millers XFS, Fuchs GT1 XTL/Supersyn, Shell Helix and Mobil Super 3000 are good, cheaper alternatives.

Cheers

Tim
Cheers Tim :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Just ordered 10 litres of Gulf 10w60 for the gta and 1 litre 5w40 she'll helix for the bravo..all for 71 delivered. Not bad at all :)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Thanks for the order :)
Does MILLERS nanodrive and nanotech gearbox oil come within your discount via this forum ? Since buying from OPIE in the past I've sold the L Cruiser for towing my race car and bought the 159 2.4ti jtdm (also running on Millers nanodrive)

·
Registered
870 Posts
Just ordered 5 lts of Vavoline :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts