Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
It's gone since this morning :cry:
It was there when I rang ya:p:p

There actually big inside strangely enough the boot aint massive but it's good enough way better than the heap of the mini we have at the moment.

·
Administrator
86,637 Posts
It left at 11.30, I didn't get there till 3 :cry:

They'll give me a ring when they have one in again tho :)

·
Administrator
86,637 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
id agree with paul and tom, nice looking but a bit on the small side, should make a very nice city car if the engine is good

D

·
0 Posts
Yep 25k for the topline one, theres going to be 3 engines, 120bhp 1.4 diesel and then 1.6 150bhp I think engine aswell diesel and then the 1.4 turbo:D Be fun all of them I'd say and they have quality brakes:D

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
3 petrol versions and 2 diesel I thought. Trying to remember, the UK alfa site has a very good configurator for adding stuff to the car.
Its all here lads along with a competition to win one for a year (click on "Entry Form" on the left hand side)

D

·
0 Posts
3 petrol versions and 2 diesel I thought. Trying to remember, the UK alfa site has a very good configurator for adding stuff to the car.
I was running off the top of me head from what the dealer said on friday lol.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Yup, checked out the UK site again.

1.4 standard (boo) and 2 x 1.4T. 120 and 150bhp (or was that 155bhp..nice)

1.3mjtd or 1.6mjtd.

It would definately be the higher bhp 1.4T petrol for me. The GTA is going to be majorly overpowered most likely. How bad!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'll be a bit later than expected tomorrow...probably not get there till 11 but only staying till have 12. Hope to catch some of you there

D

·
0 Posts
Yup, checked out the UK site again.

1.4 standard (boo) and 2 x 1.4T. 120 and 150bhp (or was that 155bhp..nice)

1.3mjtd or 1.6mjtd.

It would definately be the higher bhp 1.4T petrol for me. The GTA is going to be majorly overpowered most likely. How bad!
I think the GTA for me too:D And over powered is what we want:D The MiTo is dirt cheap on tax too so another good point. Grandons where saying there was a lot of interest in them:D

·
Registered
677 Posts
Did none of you go tonight?

I couldn't make it, the invite only came from Alfa yesterday and had plans :(

·
Administrator
86,637 Posts
Did none of you go tonight?

I couldn't make it, the invite only came from Alfa yesterday and had plans :(

I got the invite also yesterday but didn't go :(

I guess I missed some of Irelands top models :cry:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I should be able to pop into Motopoint tomorrow. Any chance of a test drive I wonder! I think the first one being released is the 155bhp 1.4T so that should be nice for a small car. Being realistic it would be the one I would buy.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Ciaran, I'll be there today between 11-12:30. Might be the last time you see your old GT. Got an keen caller coming later to view

21 - 40 of 43 Posts