Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

... I couldn't help myself! :p

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Yummy !!

I had a sit in a red TI saloon when Mangos had one in the same spot a few months ago The centre console is black anodised metal, and feels nice and 'cool' to the touch, like the old style metal ones. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awsome! let the Tbi modding begin!:)
You know it JB! :p Might have to let the bank balance recover first though :eek:

Yummy !!

I had a sit in a red TI saloon when Mangos had one in the same spot a few months ago The centre console is black anodised metal, and feels nice and 'cool' to the touch, like the old style metal ones. :thumbs:
Yeah I wasn't sure from pictures I'd seen, and then when I sat in it I really liked the alcantara seat centre's, black brushed alluminum centre console and even the black dash/door strips.

TBH the interior quality feel is what swung it, and I didn't look back at the Giulietta after that!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful! Though interesting to see someone else has the ill fitting passenger side carpet just like mine lol:lol:
Yeah I noticed that on all the 'later' 159's I looked at! Must be a pi$$ed off employee that's altered the pattern on the machine for a laugh! :p

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm presuming the red showing through the grille means it's had a poor front end repair?
Erm no. The cars like brand new, with not a mark on it anywhere! The grill isn't blanked off so you can see through.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's the same as the car on link, just the cross member is red.and not black. I wonder if any others are like that?

·
Registered
47 Posts
:rolleyes:
It's the same as the car on link, just the cross member is red.and not black. I wonder if any others are like that?
To set minds at rest, mine is red as well, as was the white Ti at Palmers when I bought mine...:rolleyes:

Lovely car, I looked at this on AT, nearly made me buy an estate but I decided to keep with the 4-doors. 2 children and a Saab 2.8 V6 Convertible means I really should have bought the estate!!!!....:cheese:

Enjoy the new buy:cool:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:rolleyes:

To set minds at rest, mine is red as well, as was the white Ti at Palmers when I bought mine...:rolleyes:

Lovely car, I looked at this on AT, nearly made me buy an estate but I decided to keep with the 4-doors. 2 children and a Saab 2.8 V6 Convertible means I really should have bought the estate!!!!....:cheese:

Enjoy the new buy:cool:
Thanks Mark... I was sure that was the case... It's only on black 1750's that you don't really notice it. The diesel's are blanked so you can't see through the 'V' part of the grill. (JB Smith removed his to improve air flow)
This baby's only done just over 6k from new and hasn't got a mark on her anywhere. Hence they put it in the showroom it's that clean.

I'm really picky when it comes to cars, and only buy mint examples. I haven't bought a lemon ever and had 25 cars, this being number 26 and my 7th Alfa . (Touches own head lol)

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
That is utterly gorgeous.

And with THE best wheels money can buy on any car, possibly ever! And the anthracite ones are even better. But I would say that........:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Looks great :thumbs:

I had a lone of one of these a couple of years ago and loved it

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That is utterly gorgeous.

And with THE best wheels money can buy on any car, possibly ever! And the anthracite ones are even better. But I would say that........:thumbs:
Cheers fella :thumbs: Yeah I do like the ti wheels, but think the darkened 8c Wheels in 19'' form from the Brera S are the best wheels ever!

Looks great :thumbs:

I had a lone of one of these a couple of years ago and loved it
Cheers Voo :thumbs:

It's my first petrol since about 2006 (Apart from my Manta) so looking forward to a new project car to play with. Hopefully I won't forget and put diesel in it!! :eek: :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts