Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIght -I took my standard head unit out to try another one I had kicking around. I stupidly got that stuck in the fitment cage and in trying to remove it have pushed the whole sodding thing into the dash board :eek:
I figure I can access it by removing the cup holders but can't see immediately how to do that - Is is straight forward enough? It would appear to just clip into place but don't want to force it in case I break something . . . . .
Or else would it be easier to take the glove box out to access it? Can any of you geniuses advise please?
Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Assuming it's the same as the 147 it either lifts up/out ot there's a clip underneath. Somewhere on here there was thread by someone who'd changed the cup holder to a 2nd drawer so may explain better

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
it is just clipped, so you have to pull hard. so firstly extend both drawers and grasp them firmly with both hands. pull very firmly in a controlled manner, jiggling it slightly and pulling with alternate hands (ok...that sounded dodgy :p ). it will probably unclip suddenly, so don't smack yourself in the face with it. :D

:)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done. Thanks all. Now just need to source a correctly coloured fascia plate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts