Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Fabulous.........................166 looks obsolete.............sexier than quatroporte or Aston......
But if they build it, it will have a non Alfa price tag....probably in the 60/70K region.....
And I think it's the 166 replacement.........:cool:

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
God I've just thought of what it reminds me of the Austin Healy Bugeye Sprite! The grill of horrable. the triangle is to angled and boxy. and th egrill to the side look like they've been Added on.

but if you cover up the fornt and try to imaging the rear wheel arches alittle less flared it would be a handsome car. but at the moment The DB9 is a far better looking car!

Stuart

·
Registered
170 Posts
the photoshopping on that, esp at the front round the grill really isnt very good, they havent even rotated the badge so its at the right angle!
nice comcept tho!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Looks good but the front end is very much a Ferrari 599 Fiorano copy (not a bad thing in itself!) and the rear lights look suspiciously like the new Laguna Coupe! Can't really see the point of all these Photoshopped images appearing. I mean, how many different '169s' have we already seen?! We won't see the real 169 for a long time yet and who knows whether it'll bear any resemblance to these images. Better to wait for some official images and, just as importantly, specifications!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Looks good but the front end is very much a Ferrari 599 Fiorano copy (not a bad thing in itself!) and the rear lights look suspiciously like the new Laguna Coupe! Can't really see the point of all these Photoshopped images appearing. I mean, how many different '169s' have we already seen?! We won't see the real 169 for a long time yet and who knows whether it'll bear any resemblance to these images. Better to wait for some official images and, just as importantly, specifications!
I like all these pretend 169s because the real one is going to look like a mid 90's E class Merc! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts