Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help! I think I might be turning into a car gay!

I drove round a corner today and saw what looked like a nice looking girl jogging in the distance but as I got closer a red Brera passsed me and I ended up checking out the car instead of the jogging chick :lol:

What is happening to me?!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That's a sad confession Graham! I think it's a question of priorities, which perhaps change as us humans develop. Not always for the best.
I'm sure there are times when a shapely rear on a girl will appeal more than even a Brera ....... It still does for me, even at my advanced years, but then I fondle the rear of my Brera at least once a week, and it's been a while since I've fondled anything else. So maybe it's envy of the unattainable? Certainly is in my case :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's been a while since I've fondled anything else. So maybe it's envy of the unattainable? Certainly is in my case :)

Could have hit the nail on the head there. I'm newly married so I'm quite ok in that department. Whereas I would kill for a Brera...what's your address again? ;)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Could have hit the nail on the head there. I'm newly married so I'm quite ok in that department. Whereas I would kill for a Brera...what's your address again? ;)
I might consider a deal Gra...............You can fondle mine (Brera) and I can fondle yours (wife)? Who knows.....I may even let you drive it, if I can......................

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might consider a deal Gra...............You can fondle mine (Brera) and I can fondle yours (wife)? Who knows.....I may even let you drive it, if I can......................
:lol: I'll have to check with the missus first mind

P.S Bluenose or Villa fan?

I'm from Bartley Green originally (Bluenose territory)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to agree:
If you're looking at cars, instead of girls,
it may mean that you're feeling a bit jaded
in the car department at the mo'.

Time for a change of wheels maybe, to spice it up
a bit?

:lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ended up checking out the car instead of the jogging chick :lol:
Don't worry, I'm the same. Girlie finds it quite amusing when my head swings round, she expects some hot piece of ass and finds I've been checking out the Caterham driving by.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
:lol: I'll have to check with the missus first mind

P.S Bluenose or Villa fan?

I'm from Bartley Green originally (Bluenose territory)
Of course you have the advantage over me.....You know what a Brera looks like!
Neither....I'm originally from West Brom, so let's not discuss footy please.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
When I'm in the Spider it's great - I can look at the girls while everyone looks at me !!

Have to say I still can't believe how attractive the Brera/Spider is on the road.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Been married nine years, gladly swap my wife for the car :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts