Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd give the interior a good clean, which ended up in me taking out the whole rear trim panel in the boot :lol:

Turns out the little flap that hides the boot lid catch is the most flimsy design in the world. Went to clean it and it unclipped and fell down behind the rear trim, needing it to be unbolted to find & reattach the flap and spring.

But that's all part of the Alfa experience, is it not :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
S'pose so...

... Mine's missing :cry:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wtf is a 149 :lol:

You must be unlucky mate, my magnet is really frickin strong :wow: my phone is stuck in the armrest!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
My magnet is strong enough, it's that that and the clip on the fridge door are just horrible bits of trim, could have been done better.

·
Registered
86 Posts
You have a fridge :wow:

I only have a pathetic attempt at a 'chilled' cubby box, air-con is about as strong as an asthmatic mouse, coughing!

I admit there is some cheapo trim here and there, but confusing passengers with the kamikaze glovebox lid is always worth it :cheese:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I used it to keep a sammich cool on Friday driving up the M6, the whole centre console was like a block of ice. Go get your air-con re-gassed.

More annoying is that it doesn't fit 500ml bottles, but cans are never sold chilled any more...

Also the handbrake, my gear-stick is made of metal and leather. The handbrake is made of plastic and plastic...?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Haha I noticed the handbrake, even the 307 has a metal button and I agree the armrest cubby is a bit small, but the aircon definatly works cos it was gassed 3 weeks ago, I think the pipe that feeds the air is a bit loose so if you say yours is good, that's more trim for me to fix!

This is gunna be fun :D

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
You have a fridge :wow:
I only have a pathetic attempt at a 'chilled' cubby box, air-con is about as strong as an asthmatic mouse, coughing!
A number of posts on here about regassed air con not pumping cold
- that's because it has not been done properly.
I used my local Alfa dealer last September to give the Aircon an Ice Bomb.
It is very chilly in there when at max cold.
About £90 and it cleans all the particles out of the air con airways too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Cheers, should have made it clearer, the aircon is cold in the car, just the cubby box isn't that cold IMO, but I've played with the settings and the clickwheel in the cubby and it seems to be better now :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts