1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
So fricken wrong :tut:

·
Registered
62 Posts
A very lenient fine and points award. I thought being caught at that speed you could end up in the nick, I seem to recall a guy on a motorbike doing something similar and he ended up with a custodial sentence.... I guess it's all down to the judge on the day but certainly the fines can vary wildly (especially is your on 4 wheels or 2).

If you got caught doing that on the roads in OZ they would lock you up and throw away the key, the plod take no prisoners with speeding... it takes away all the fun somtimes.

G

·
0 Posts
It smacks of "golf club buddy" syndrome... He probably had a few rounds of golf with the Police chief recently!:rolleyes:
He was probably late for a Free Mason's session after golf:rolleyes:

Or
How to get off a speeding offence while driving a Jag!

In by best Terry Thomas accent:
(Read as you see it!)
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x435/Graham-Bell1/terry_thomas.jpg

"Hawfulee Sorree Orficah, I seem to have mizzplaced miy lizzence..... Bert itz Fyne, I drive a Jaaaag yew seee... Rather!":lol:

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
"Hawfulee Sorree Orficah, I seem to have mizzplaced miy lizzence..... Bert itz Fyne, I drive a Jaaaag yew seee... Rather!"
:cheese:I say top notch weeze old bean

·
Registered
75 Posts
it's a bloody disgrace. There are many documented instances of bikers doing speeds of way less than that but being given prison sentences for it. Discrimination or what !!!

V

·
0 Posts
He didn't put his hands up to it, he denied he was speeding?!!!

Arrogant t*sser! And then to be given SIX points which 'tipped him over the edge' when added to his EXISTING SIX POINTS?!!

Should have been a 9mth ban PLUS six points.

Indeed, probably from the same Lodge as the 'Judge' (or maybe member of the same golf club?)

Disgusting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts