Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

If I buy tyres online, where in Dublin can i get them fitted and balanced. will tyres centres fit tyres they didnt supply.

cheers

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi,

If I buy tyres online, where in Dublin can i get them fitted and balanced. will tyres centres fit tyres they didnt supply.

cheers
I got mine fitted in Discount Tyre's in Rosemount Blanchardstown for €20 each, there is a list on eiretyres, just type Dublin in the search box and use the map

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Not sure if it still applies but previously one of the online tyre websites had a list of tyre fitters, not all of the tyre fitters listed were aware they were on the list & not all of them would fit tyres sourced elsewhere ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
I use Red Cow Tyres on the Naas Road. Very efficient and treat alloys properly. It was 10 euro per wheel the last time I used them (about 6 months ago).

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've used the tyre place beside the railway bridge in Ballybough (behind Fairview) a few times for online acquired tyres ... no hassle at all

They also do puncture repairs for a donation to their charity box - so some karma due I reckon :)

P

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got 2 x 225.40.18 conti ss5 fitted at red cow last week for 120each fitted and balanced. would'nt have saved much buying online this time.
thx.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I've never got a better deal than my local independent garage.

I search online for prices the. Go see what tyres are on offer. Sometimes its Dunlop, sometimes Hancook, other times I've had Avon (they smell lovely).

They can always find a price match, fitting, disposal and balancing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts