Alfa Romeo Forum banner

301 - 320 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I’ve just seen an advert for glass coffins. Not sure it will catch on, remains to be seen.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Two scientists were discussing new laboratory procedures. One said “For our more dangerous experiments we’re now using lawyers”. “Lawyers?” asks his colleague “why aren’t you using rats?”. “Well you know how it is” said the first scientist “you can get attached to rats....”

·
Registered
2,161 Posts

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
Two for the price of one...

How do you know if a light bulb is pregnant?...........It doesn't come on!

About a month before my Granddad died we covered his back in grease.......he went downhill fast after that!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I’m giving away some dead batteries if anyone wants them... they’re free of charge.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
People say I’m a bad person.

I think that they’re just jealous that they can’t kick pigeons as far as I can.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I went to the zoo today and they had a white sliced loaf in one of the cages... it was bread in captivity.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I couldn’t believe it when this vegan activist got in my face yesterday and started waving a flyer at me. She kept going on about “All these cows and their flatulence are destroying the ozone layer”, and then she finally glared right at me and said
“and what are YOU doing about it?”

I replied quietly......”I’m eating the cows”.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
A group of Martians land on Earth and have a chat with the Pope.
“So” asks the Pope “have you guys heard about Jesus?”
“Yes” says the Martians “he pops in to see us every few years”
“He hasn’t been here for 2,000 years” mutters the Pope. Why does he come to see you so often?”
“We think it’s the chocolate” say the Martians
“The chocolate? asks the Pope
“Yes” say the Martians “every time Jesus is about to leave we give him a present of the finest chocolates on Mars to remember us by. Why? What did you guys do for him the last time he visited Earth?.....”

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I’ve decided to rationalise my business.
I’m combining my acupuncture clinic with my hedgehog petting zoo.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
If Madness had come from Liverpool, would the song have been “I like driving in your car....”?

301 - 320 of 326 Posts