Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was showing MrsChris an FMIC (from fleabay) that I'd like to put on my car, her first question (of course) was how much ... £140 I replied inclucing all the pipework (a very good price I though) ...

... and the response (I can hardly bring myself to repeat) ... WHY WOULD YOU SPEND THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY ON YOUR OLD BANGER :mad::mad:

What punishment should I invoke on her :mad:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Cancel Christmas for starters :tut:

:lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Folk who don't enjoy cars just don't get it mate.....if I had a pound for everyone who said of my pristine Mondeo "I wouldn't bother with that big hole in the bumper, it's a banger anyway" I could have bought the bumper and got it painted and had change:lol:

.....is the severing of limbs too severe??

·
Administrator
87,076 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Credit where it's due - at least she understood what an FMIC was! (I just had to google it...:eek:)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:tut: this is not a laughing matter

.....is the severing of limbs too severe??
If I were to do that then how would she make my sandwichs??

Burn her house down
It's MY house!!!!

Withold chocolate and **x (in that order) ;)
After her op she's on a healthy lifestyle ... and is still a bit too sore for the other :(

Drop a subtle hint that it's cheaper than filing for divorce :lol:
Cheaper for who??? I suspect that a D would cost me a lot more

Return the iProduct Chris :evil:

Or don't :evil2:
Good point ... might just keep it for myself (just out of spite!!)

Credit where it's due - at least she understood what an FMIC was! (I just had to google it...:eek:)
No she didn't understand what it was or what it does ... she barely even looked at the picture of it, just the price :lol:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Perhaps I should have pointed out that I've spect 2.5k on braces for her teeth ... I'm sure that would have been a good deposit on a newer younger model :D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts