Alfa Romeo Forum banner

On-Topic points...


  • Total voters
    13
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
I thought the lady-cat was quite tasty, although I was young so the furry breasts confused me for a while. I wonder if it warped me - hope so! :D

Now is that off topic or have a joined the 'new' topic
:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Weird topic :p

The new topic is off topic so technicaly you are off topic... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
What's going on here? Off topic? What is that? :confused: ;)

I gave it 3, just in case. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
OK, then I should say that I voted three.

I am a little worried that the people who read the poll are more likely to be the people who go off-topic anyway which would affect the validity of the final results.

What am I saying :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Chris said:
OK, then I should say that I voted three.

I am a little worried that the people who read the poll are more likely to be the people who go off-topic anyway which would affect the validity of the final results.

What am I saying :rolleyes:
Naaaah... my polls are always non-biased and tell the truth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
John Burns said:
YEAH BABY. :D Us Alfa drivers are just hopeless romantics.
How's this on topic poll going anyway?
Nope... we're just horny :p :p :p ;) :D :D :mad: :tut: :rant: :lol: :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :cheese: :eek: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,174 Posts
mmmm, yes Pasi. I think we can all see that from your avatar!! :eek:

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
Pasi said:
Naaaah... my polls are always non-biased and tell the truth
Most of the times. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
@HuGo, all the time !!! :mad:

@Alfa20V, Thanks ;) :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
Me all the time? Yes, that's right. :D :cool: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Eh eh eeeehhhhh.... good one.... heee.... yeah... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
Thanks. :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
HuGo, you remind me of another Hugo in the movie Matrix (reloaded) ...


Matrix Reloaded said:
Agent Kurzon: You!

HuGo: Yes, me.

*** HuGo turns Kurzon into another HuGo ***

HuGo: Me... me... me...

HuGo Clone: Me too.
:p :p :p :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,174 Posts
Hey Throttleman,

How come youve still got the same Avatar? Its nearly spring here and it's at least +10 degrees in the UK today, so no chance of snow. :confused:

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
He's too busy with vividscene ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,174 Posts
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Glad to see you know it too!!!! ;)


;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
Pasi said:
HuGo, you remind me of another Hugo in the movie Matrix (reloaded) ...




:p :p :p :D
I'm more like Hugo Waving. :rolleyes: :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
Alfa20V said:
Hey Throttleman,

How come youve still got the same Avatar? Its nearly spring here and it's at least +10 degrees in the UK today, so no chance of snow. :confused:

;)
Eeerrrr... that's because I haven't seen snow this year. :rolleyes: I'm still expecting to see some. :D Maybe I should change it now. :rolleyes: :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
Pasi said:
He's too busy with vividscene ;)
But I am. :D I drove 80kms the other day just to make a couple of shots. :)

Here's one:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
THROTTLEMAN said:
I'm more like Hugo Waving. :rolleyes: :D ;)
Who the heck is he (or she?) :confused: :p :p ;) :D :lol:
 
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
Top