Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday me and one of my friend from different forum decided to go to the Qualification session of Prodrift in Mondello Park near Naas.
We met in Clondalkin Village and we hit the road after 1 p.m.
The weather was awful its was raining all the way but we still have got hope that the qualification will start as planned.

Here is the picture how the road looks like near Modello Park

Here are few pics on the way to Mondello Park. Sorry for the quality but it was hard for me to do 2 things on the same time :)

After we arrived we realized that we have to find a cash machine to withdraw cash for the tickets so we drived back to the first village around 4 miles away.

When we come back to buy a ticket the lady told us that they cancelled the qualification for today :( because there was a water on the track and it was to risky.

So we decide to come back home. Here are few pictures on our last stop before home.

Its a shame that it didnt work out because I really want to see the Irish Drifters in the action. Unfortunately I cant go over there tomorrow for the race because I'm working but if somebody will be there please share pics with ous.

Sorry that its only few pics but its was raining all the time and I was a little bit to lazy to make them :)

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Two nice 147's there :thumbs:

And still clean in all that rain did ye clean them with the rain?:D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was thinking long about this and decided to go there today. No sleep but I think it will be worth.
Maybe anybody want to go there and meet?

BTW the ticket costs 20€ per person.

D

·
0 Posts
Drifting won't be worth it, it's like watching a Hamster running round a wheel it's entertaining when you are four.

But the Time Attack is cool:D Try and get pics of my buds RX7 mad car:D And a Pug 106 GTi

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a great day after 2 hours of sleep and now Im at work again :mad:
But the ProDrift was great.
Also in a break it was timeattack and I thinkg on one of the pictures is your friend RX7 Damien C:)
It was really great, I still can hear the engine noise in my head. Incredible.:thumbs:
And as I promised here are the pictures.

D

·
0 Posts
Nice pics man, that Stagea is a cool yoke they come in a 2.5 Turbo engine but some come with the R34 GTR engine:D

Not mad on drifting myself very boring but the Time Attack is cool.

D

·
0 Posts
Nice pics of the RX :D He wasn't running proper power on his 5th turbo on that car and the one he got for the weekend was the wrong size lost about 80bhp from it. Should be when running right have about 400 odd bhp

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Nice :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Lol, ya it's a small car for an even smaller driver he's a lunatic haha.

Never knew of the Corsa there was some very fast Honda's out there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts