Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or does the Mito look a bit squatted...like it's squished.

I just went to the Hitchin garage...

And im just not sure it's a bit narrow...

Argh help...

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
I am quite surprised by just how chunky the MITO looks, and I love it. It's at once an elegant yet imposing car, in some respects.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dunno maybe its because my friend said they hated it...

Just the one i saw outside didnt look how i remember...it seemed smaller and quite narrow...even compared to a corsa!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I believe so...

Well my dealer will be phoning at sometime today...I shall ask for another test drive...preferably longer the 5 minutes like my last one.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Yes I believe so...

I dunno maybe its because my friend said they hated it...

Just the one i saw outside didnt look how i remember...it seemed smaller and quite narrow...even compared to a corsa!.
Letting your friends influence your decision is the road to the dark side. Im almost 20 and I have always really wanted an Alfa, but my friends think there old mens car's :)confused:) and that I should have got a corsa VXR or Fiesta ST :vomit:. Even after all the abuse I got for the 12 weeks, when it finally arrived at the Alfa dealership they were stunned :wow:. It was the best thing i ever did sticking with my decision to getting a Mito as I had a lot of second thoughts about getting a clio sport!

p.s. It was also funny watching them walking around the dealership, they fell in love with every model there! (especially the brera and GT ;))

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Letting your friends influence your decision is the road to the dark side. Im almost 20 and I have always really wanted an Alfa, but my friends think there old mens car's :)confused:) and that I should have got a corsa VXR or Fiesta ST :vomit:. Even after all the abuse I got for the 12 weeks, when it finally arrived at the Alfa dealership they were stunned :wow:. It was the best thing i ever did sticking with my decision to getting a Mito as I had a lot of second thoughts about getting a clio sport!

p.s. It was also funny watching them walking around the dealership, they fell in love with every model there! (especially the brera and GT ;))
Indeed...I dont know why im put off to be honest...

It just doesnt seems a sleek as I rememeber or as the pictures off the usb thingy shows...

It look quite pushed in...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
variety is the spice of life, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, live and let live, cest la vie.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have never test drove any of the cars Ive bought, in fact Ive only seen the Mito in the showroom for about 10 minutes. My instincts are usually right though.

:fingerscrossedsmiley:

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have never test drove any of the cars Ive bought, in fact Ive only seen the Mito in the showroom for about 10 minutes. My instincts are usually right though.

:fingerscrossedsmiley:
What was your last car and how long did you keep it? Just being curious / nosy!

Our second car used to be a Fiat 500 which I didn't test drive and ended up being a bit disappointed with the crashy suspension. We kept it for 8 months then swapped to a new-shape Ford Ka ((same car, tweaked suspension)) which I did test drive and felt had a much better drive.

It's a risk not test-driving at times but believe me the Mito is grrreat so you're lucky this time! :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts