Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this is the wrong lounge, but I bought my GTA an older brother on the weekend. 2000, GTV V6, 80000 miles and a few autodelta body parts. Now I just need to get it ready for the summer!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I should probably go over into the GTV lounge...... Are they friendly in there?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Is it common for someone with a V6 Alfa to go out and get another one? We all should know that one is quite enough but...

GTA wheels on your GTV?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
That looks rather stealthy :thumbs:

The phase 2 looks SO much better than the phase 3, and 220 horses are plenty in that car. I can't say I miss mine as a daily driver, but as a weekend toy they are :cool:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks rather stealthy :thumbs:

The phase 2 looks SO much better than the phase 3, and 220 horses are plenty in that car. I can't say I miss mine as a daily driver, but as a weekend toy they are :cool:
Stealthy is exactly the look I'm after. Just need to keep building my 'stealthy' black alfa collection. I will put up a post of both cars together.

Is it common for someone with a V6 Alfa to go out and get another one? We all should know that one is quite enough but...

GTA wheels on your GTV?
The GTA wheels were on it, so I'm wasn't turning them down. I actually think they look quite nice.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Good choice mate.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks great J - I'm very envious as love the shape. But now you're gonna need a bigger garage !
What plans have you got for her ?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great J - I'm very envious as love the shape. But now you're gonna need a bigger garage !
What plans have you got for her ?
My mate Jim and I are going to do a few jobs on her and hopefully he will be bring it to the ring with us is Sept/Oct!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
can do, but not always :)
The front of this with the deep chin spoiler certainly looks less 'awkward' than the standard car. The over sized grill doesn't work on the standard car in my opinion.

·
Read Only
4,556 Posts
I have 4. 1 x 3.2 24V 2 x 2.5 24V 1 x 2.5 12V

My wife says I am not normal.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts