Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all been a long time since i have been on here some mite know me most wont any way though i would up date you all its been 5 years in the garage & i have decided that hibernation is over but i have some problems most i can sort out my self ho its a 75 20 tspark the fuel pump is shot & the idle control valve has had it. revs up & down. not a problem as i have ordered the parts to fix these. but what do i need to look at to fix the wiper motor it won,t stop in home position. just stops when i move the stork to off eg any ware on the windscreen what should i look at first. thanks J.y. ps cant wait to get some fun in my drive again :lol:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Most likely it will the contact inside the wiper motor but before you remove it I would unplug it (on the bulkhead) and check you get are getting 12v to both the self parking circuit and the continuous on feeds. When you turn the wipers off the continuous feed should be lost but the self park will remain live as long as the ignition is on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lost me m8 what colour wires should i check for what i have a multi,meter i will check it in the morning i have done the tick over control valve to day fuel pump to do then the M O T time thanks for getting i touch with me

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i had a look today i pulled the connector apart & sprayed some gt85 on it & it works again so happy with that job done thanks your your help.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts