Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as I'm keen to join in with all the local meets, I want to give you all a bit of a laugh.

The only way that I could justify my "proper" car (ie the one in my profile pic) is to get a utility/mpv/general taxi type of vehicle. The idea is to rack up the miles, transport the kids, tow trailer, yadda yadda yadda.

And the attached photo will give you an idea of what I bought. People stare at me in EITHER car - - but for very different reasons!

So if you're at an Alfa meet out here in the East, or even just out on the roads near Diss, and see me and some grubby, feral looking kids in Shrek (as they loving call it - "cos it's so green and ugly"), please don't laugh.

Worse still, I'm now so used to the Alfa Wave I get in the Spider that sometimes I wave at oncoming Alfas - from Shrek. The look of indignation is understandable, but still funny....

And SIXTY-FOUR miles to the gallon kind of makes the persecution a bit easier....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Go on give it the Barry Boy treatment :lol: it's half way there!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WEIRD.
In the time it's taken to post this, Mrs Teapot has just smashed it up.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Theres a lot of people who think the Mito looks poor from certain angles especially the front but this is something else. It could be a star of a new programme for ITV4 - "When car design goes bad".

I bet the 5 girls in your office don't press their faces against the window when they see you in this. Still waiting for the lend of the Spider and your office address Dave.

·
Administrator
45,770 Posts
What in the name of God is it? And can it be cured?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Some really funny comments, guys.

Would've posted earlier, but had a sense of humour failure - my poor kids have got whiplash where some [email protected] rear-ended them.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts