Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having briefly put up my car for sale twice in the past and quickly deleting the ad's I do really need to sell the car now. Just purchased a house and it needs building work so need to free up as much cash as possible. The car is currently having a few bits and bobs done from a cosmetic point of view but here some details of the car.

2002 model with a private place P90 ARL. Current mileage is about 112500.

I have spent over £9500 on the car since purchased. I have receipts to show nearly all of the expenditure.

Service history stamps in book to July 2012 at 96143. I bought the car in Sept’ 12 and have the following work carried out:

Oct ‘12: Panel work and cosmetic re-spray on part of the car. As a result the bodywork of the car is in good condition for its age. There are the usual marks around the car but not not noticeable unless pointed out

Dec ’12: All 4 new transverse arms, Rear Shocks replaced with good used items, new top strut mounts, new stub axle bushes, new front lower wishbones, new gearbox mount, new auxiliary belt, 2 cam box gaskets, 6 spark plugs oil seals, and plugs, brake fluid change, new power steering pipe, new handbrake cables (Massimo at Alfamania gave the car a good looking over and recommended the above work)

April ’13: new radiator and new oil cooler kit (Autolusso following a inspection of the vehicle).

March ’13: New Quaife diff (Autolusso), reconditioned gearbox sourced from a breaking GTA, The box had been recently reconditioned by Lombarda at a cost of £1400 plus labour. The box on my was grinding from 3rd to 4th gear so I bought the replacement and fitted it with a Quaife. Work carried out at Alfaman in Harrow who also changed the alternator for a good condition used unit.

July ’13: oil and filter change, new cv boot, new o/s brake pipe, new n/s droplink (Autolusso)

Aug: ’13: new BMC CDA kit (Autolusso fitted) I still have the original airfilter and box unit which are included in the sale.

Oct ’13: new o/s upper wishbone, replacement used front shock folk, new Bilstein B12 kit, replaced both rear tyres with new Michelin’s (Autolusso). The Bilstein really improves the handling. It just sticks to the road! The car is low and looks really cool.

Feb ‘14: used Eibach ARB’s fitted (Sunnyside Garage).

April ’14: Re-trimmed steering wheel, gearstick handle & gaitor, handbrake handle and gaitor. All done by Alexandrus in Romania who is well know to the Alfa forums. The wheel is in gorgeous alcantara/leather.

May ’14: Re-gassed air conditioning at Sunnyside Garage as it was previously not done properly.

August '14: Two new Michelin fronts tyres.

End of '14: Cambelt Service at Sunnyside Garage.

August '15: oil change

January '15: New 330 dics and pads all around. I also changed the springs to Eibach to raise the height as it was previously too low. Some of the black seals around the windows and the were also changed with new ones.

Car is currently having the following work:

Wheels refurb
Brake Calipers are being re painted
Missing jacking point recovers being painted and fixed

Only negative aspect when considering the age of the car is that I only have one key as I lost the other one two years ago.

Taking everything into account this is a sorted Sport Wagon. Its been driven and its not a garage queen so don't expect it to be in perfect condition. Mechanically it is sorted and nothing needs attention. Felice at Sunnyside Garage knows the car and can vouch for it if contacted.

Pics available on request if you PM me with your email or email me as [email protected]

Price wise offers in region of 5900 please.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Looks fantastic. Good luck with the sale. Worth every penny!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pics but the car will be even better once I get it back from the bodyshop!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts