·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Daily Mail :thumbs:

·
Registered
5,473 Posts
Private Eye.

But if you must read a newspaper, make sure you work out what is opinion and what is fact and what is the latest study to be released.

If you've just arrived as an immigrant in this country, then reading the Daily Mail will convince you that you cause cancer and lower house prices. The Daily Express will blame you for Diana's death, along with cancer.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
The newspaper depends on your policital views and do you want to balance those views. For a good piece of real news, it has to be a red top. The star is always good for nipple count and jokes though.

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
If you've just arrived as an immigrant in this country, then reading the Daily Mail will convince you that you cause cancer and lower house prices. The Daily Express will blame you for Diana's death, along with cancer.
Exactly my point.....

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Like VD, I am a big fan of the Daily Mail for it's intelligent, balanced and fair minded coverage of all the important issues facing this country such as the EU, immigration, celebrity culture and royalty. Splendid! :thumbs:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
13,050 Posts
I would say the Independent, as it's supposedly er independent - never read it though.

Or if the alien landed in London, the metro, 'cos that's free and he probably wouldn't have (earth) cash.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Razzle eh? Good call Steve. :thumbs:

Gibbo, in your scenario, have we gone back 30 years to a time when bog mags were king and are you are actually a fourteen year old (immigrant)? If so, we can heartily recommend Razzle because it is by far the skankiest. And that's important when you are young.

Don't read the Mail though, that would be just disgusting. :tut:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts