20,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you met the person you are in love with right now ... not the past

:) ... I'll reveal the unusual place I met mine if you answer enough

... and it's quite interesting:thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
We were first in the same room together some time in late 1970. It was some sort of pregnancy clinic because our mums being up the duff overlapped by a few months. Never actually spoke to each other until the late 80s though.

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
you met the person you are in love with right now ... not the past

:) ... I'll reveal the unusual place I met mine if you answer enough

... and it's quite interesting:thumbs:
Met mine at work when I was still married to the witch from hell 30 years ago ..

If I'd throttled her instead of hooking up with her .....
I'd have been a free man for the last 15 years ;)

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
came back to liverpool from spending a few months in paris with my then girlfriend, my mates said there was a gorgeous young brunette girl had just moved in upstairs who would be just my cup of tea. i said 'she will be mine' having never even seen her. 18 years later we're still together...

·
Banned
57,288 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Not being 'in love' but loving some of my mates, I was reminded last weekend how Alfa Lima and I started being friends...

We worked together and she had to come down to my office to see me about something. She could tell I was upset (ginger [email protected] had just left me and was sending me emails about financial arrangements and all the house stuff and generally being pretty nasty) and investigated further.

I can remember to this day, this serious, sensible woman (or so I thought) launched herself onto my desk, swung her legs around a bit and declared: "Make him SPAM! Spam spam spam!". So we did :lol:
That and the fact we both :inlove: our beautiful Alfas has forged a strong, lasting friendship.

·
Registered
20,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well then, I met my current beauty (...and she is) ... 10 yards from
the mortuary ... and no, she's not dead (the laboroties are close together):lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts