1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my S4 :cool:

It's a real blast back to 60's/70's motoring :cool:

But somewhere over to the passenger side.. I've got a squeak :head:

Now :head: .... these sort of things are quite normal on an everyday type of automobile...your 156 147 etc.

But I will not put up with this sort of nonsense on my Spider :mad:

When Senior Management is with me it doesn't do it :rolleyes:
[various conspiracy theories spring to mind]

So tomorrow it's on my HIT LIST

[Lousy rant innit :D]

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
It's what one might describe as a gentle rant. A Radio 2 kind of rant, if you will. :)

As the squeak is coming from the passenger side, and does not happen when the better half is in the car, might I venture to suggest you have a squeaky passenger seat?

A bit of hands and knees action with the old penetrating oil should do the trick... :thumbs:

... Though you might want to leave Senior Management at home for that one. :lol:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Seat runners GJ :confused:

Liberally spray WD40 on 'her' side... ;)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Woo hoo! Problem solved.

Tranquility restored again.

:thumbs::cool:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
...or a breeze in a thimble :confused:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
It's what one might describe as a gentle rant. A Radio 2 kind of rant, if you will. :)

As the squeak is coming from the passenger side, and does not happen when the better half is in the car, might I venture to suggest you have a squeaky passenger seat?

A bit of hands and knees action with the old penetrating oil should do the trick... :thumbs:

... Though you might want to leave Senior Management at home for that one. :lol:
========
Off Topic
========
I could be wrong but is there a need for a comma before the word 'and' :confused:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
========
Off Topic
========
I could be wrong but is there a need for a comma before the word 'and' :confused:
Yes. I've just re-read my post, and I stand by it. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts