Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
the wheels look nice, and the spec is good.....just don't like red cars....

In black that would look as sexy as hell

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
it has everything but the DSP: phone, steering wheel contols(!), xenon, alloys, zender kit, i just want to go over and hug this big red beauty

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it has everything but the DSP: phone, steering wheel contols(!), xenon, alloys, zender kit, i just want to go over and hug this big red beauty
ha ha ha ha ha :cheese:

that made me lol!....................maybe not sat nav!!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Very very nice, close to being almost perfect....cream leather and a sunroof would do the trick :p.

If the belts have been done I don't think that is particularly overpriced, she's a stunner and would turn most heads.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Very nice! :cool:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I don't think it's over-priced for the rarity aspect and what you're getting. I would certainly want that sort of money for mine (which is in better condition - no scratches to bumper etc).

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
I don't think it's over-priced for the rarity aspect and what you're getting. I would certainly want that sort of money for mine (which is in better condition - no scratches to bumper etc).
ERR I hate to admit it...I wouldnae pay that BUT then again..there is not enough dosh in the univers to buy Pomeo off of me even before she got her MOT.She's just a wee workhorse.

Pomeo

·
Registered
9 Posts
For me personally, i dont like the Zender kit, it reminds me of something you see on a nova or cavalier, plus who wants a four speed car? higher revs on the motorway compared to the 6 speed, less involving, slower and drinks more fuel.
If i sold mine I would be happy to get 2,5 the way things are at the moment.

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like it a lot, I have seen a 166 in red in the flesh and they do look very smart. Its the best 166 ive seen for ages for sale............ok its a Auto, but these days I really struggle to speed nyway.

·
Administrator
Alfa 159 1.9 JTDm Sportwagon
5,675 Posts
If that proteo red then its had a respray as its too bright is more like alfa red?

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
I phoned up last night to enquire about the cam belt changes etc - sounded more like a trade outfit. The guy on the other end said "which one" :eek: . He then said the owner isn't in. So, as nice as it looks, something is a bit fishy about this sale (IMHO)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts