Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a funny old week even by my quite low standards. Tuesday, After not been able to rectify the problems with the 166, i called in to see Rob, Ed, and Callum, at All Things Alfa, After um and ahh and scratch of heads it was put to me to trade for 156 selespeed, after a spot of bbq, burgers bacon and sausage, it was suggested take it home for night to mull over, drove 12 mile home beautifully!! Wed, drove said 156 back through for fine tuning, only to have to pull over onto the layby as strange noise was emerging from said car, managed to bum a lift off white van man for the last 3 miles, returned to 156 with Rob, to find engine had seized!! No probs said Rob, we have a Sportswagon, more burgers were forthcoming and by the end of lunch my 33 became part of a differant deal. During the course of the afternoon while putting finishing touches to said sportswagon, conversation turned to Oh you have an Alfa Sud, Young man walk this way!! And the new deal was, a v6 gtv vela blue, Ahhh... again Rob said take it home, show mrs t5 mull it over! No pressure would you like another burger, Feeling rather full at this time, drove home, with stupid grin on face! Decisions Decisions!! Thurs, After a tormented night, Phoned Rob this morning, the decision was made, ill be through in 1 hour, 3 hours later, and after another bbq, i am now the owner of the gtv, and Those Pesky Boys at All Things Alfa, are in possetion of 33 and one very nice Alfa Sud. So be warned if you visit All Things Alfa and get offered food, make your apologies and leave!!!! No realy Thanks lads, for a few realy interesting days!!.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yeah they force fed me with burgers n stuff and look how I ended up............only joking I was like this before I made their aquaintance:D however they did give me that GTV while mine was getting serviced and it sure put a smile on my face that day, so congrats on your new addition Kev:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Down to just the 2 now mate

Down to just the 2 at the moment the GT& GTV (but it,s early days);) ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts