Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as stated a little worried i might of drop a silly one.

on the way home tonight and got stuck in a street as there was a car double parked. and opposite was another double parked with a guy leaning in the window chatting.

had to wait for the traffic from the other direction to squeeze through the gap.

when it was free i showed my thoughts and floored it through the gap:tut:

as i passed through in my mirror i noticed a pc on the pavement waving. too late so stopped at the lights at the end of the road and spotted a police car lights and sirens entering the road past me and stopping halfway between me and the double parked cars, and another going down another road accross me.

thought bugger and worked my way home just 5 mins drive. now awaiting the inevitable knock on the door!!

what can be done???

G

·
0 Posts
Relax. You'd have had a knock by now if it was anything to worry about mate.

·
Vendor
46,124 Posts
I don't think you'll get a knock on the door, they probably didn't catch your plates. Even if they did, I doubt they'll have the time..

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
im thinking on the same lines as you, i would have given the old v's with some colourful language too as there are some pricks out there that do think they own the road and can do as they please. they need to be told :mad: :rant:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Chill out! Nothing will come of it:D Done plenty things like that and many things worse;)

What about the illegally parked car? Bet it annoyes the coppers too. What were to happen if a ambulance/fire engine/cop car neede to get through?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fingers crossed:(

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
If they do come round tell 'em where to stick it. :D

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
maybe the pig was waving in admiration at actually seeing an alfa being driven how it should be.

G

·
0 Posts
I've even heard some 'pigs' drive Alfas.

GTA's and the like.

But then again, let's not shy away from the stereotype.:rolleyes:

E

·
0 Posts
Don't worry about it.

I remember once I drove back from the station a few years back, subconciously I sped up on approach to a 60mph limit but was still just in a 30 zone coming through a give way traffic calming thing. Spotted a police car waiting coming the other way, and then saw them start to turn round. I sped up and managed to turn down my road and park up before they caught up. And that was in a punto :eek:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: Eddie :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts