Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah...we just got it fixed. Never really had problems with mine, only the regular things that can go wrong with a car

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mind you as she always uses it just told me that there is a noise from the engine...told her that it runs better with oil in it.

·
Administrator
45,547 Posts
poor you being left with alfa.are well at least you can sell it (if its not already broke down)
Is your sole reason for staying on this forum really just to slag off the marque whenever you get an opportunity?

And doing so after so many offered you sympathy and support when your car got stolen doesn't give you a moment of pause for thought over whether you are, in fact, being a complete schmuck?

If you want to stick around for the craic, you'll be more than welcome. If you're just going to troll - and look at what you're trolling, someone who is telling us he's just split up. You should be ashamed of yourself - then go away.

·
Registered
71 Posts
lucky you, ive been told if i ever split up with the other half, i wont have much of an alfa to speak off lol. Hope things pick up for ye, too cheer yer sel up i'd say go buy yersel a new alfa lol

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
I think that is good news. I hope she has a massive mortgage to pay, no money and it gets repossessed.

Only kidding hope things work out :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
God I pray for the day our lass buggers off and leaves the keys for me cos never get to see mine at the minute, but good luck and as my Nana used to say, "It will all come out in the wash!", No idea what that means though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts