Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'98 GTV V6
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

This year I'll be tidying up the busso. I already have the coil/plenum covers, but I'm after the cam covers for a V6. So has anybody got some front/rear cam covers for a CF2 V6 kicking about that they don't need?

·
Registered
'98 GTV V6
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ive got a couple of them kicking around but they would need refurbd regards Brian
That's the idea :D. Just to confirm that these are the cam covers not the coil covers. Where abouts are you in Suffolk?

·
Registered
195 Posts
im in the land of the winter sun Lowestoft mate ive got my little un staying this weekend but i will dig them out monday and we can take it from there regards Brian p.s. yes there the cam covers have 2 3 litre and one 2.5 engine in bits story of my life lol

·
Registered
'98 GTV V6
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Brian, I'm away next weekend, but will be about the following weekend (7/8). I'm just down the road in Watton, so not that far......

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hi there firstly my apologies for the delay in getting back to you my 6 year old left me with a sickness bug from hell bless him ok moving on my first three litre engine doesent have the cam covers as i bought it in bits as it were the second engine which is now in bits unfortunately due to my somewhat precarious stacking now only has one cam cover and its damaged do you happen to know if the 2.5 v6 ones fit as there sods law fine if not unfortunately on this occasion i cant help mate like i say my apologies regards Brian

·
Registered
'98 GTV V6
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I couldn't tell ya, Brian. Cheers for letting us know. Hopefully someone will come along and say yes.... ??

·
Registered
'98 GTV V6
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts