Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Each to his own...I quite like it....not enough to put one on my 159 but still the right side of the bad taste line imo.
Now if they made a Giulia QF lookalike rear spoiler for the 159 saloon I would be interested. Amazed no one does one yet...at least no one I can find!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Chav chariot.

·
Registered
38,450 Posts
Does anyone remember the 159 style fronts which could be fitted to the 156?

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
didn't they come from the factory like that, when they were finishing the run. seem to remember having a courtesy car from my indy that had a facelifted 159 front end. think it was the 20v diesel variant.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
didn't they come from the factory like that, when they were finishing the run. seem to remember having a courtesy car from my indy that had a facelifted 159 front end. think it was the 20v diesel variant.
They certainly did, and looked better for it in my opinion.
Wiki confirms it was the second facelift they got in 2003.

Reactions: bigjim

·
Registered
38,450 Posts
The ones you are thinking of is just the regular facelift isn't it?

The ones I was thinking of had the proper 3 lights either side and 159 style bumper, and was an aftermarket add-on.

It was hideous. Will try and find a pic if I can...

·
Registered
7,486 Posts

·
Registered
38,450 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
at £800 incl postage and then it needed sanding priming and painting another £300 before fitting too dear for me
When I first saw it I assumed that the price included all the grilles etc. Having thought about it further I realise that there's another disadvantage - being fibreglass it's going to suffer clipping it into the wings and potentially being harder to remove. I might have thought about it if the price had included shipping and if it had been plastic rather than fibreglass.

Personally, I still like the look! I must be a chav..!

Guy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts