Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I have a copy of the official workshop software for the above models. Sounds fancier than it is, basically it's a workshop manual but in a piece of software so you can search and use diagnostic procedures.

It's a huge file so I haven't uploaded it yet, if you want a copy PM me and for the cost of a DVD I can burn one off for you and post it.

Only works on Windows!

Happy Saturday! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume you mean the elearn cd ?

Nope, It's actually better than that. From what I can work out it's a piece of software distributed by Alfa Romeo to all the dealerships and authorised repair centres. It's got everything from simple diagnostic "trees" to full wiring diagrams of the whole car.

·
Registered
133 Posts
HI Rakkers
i'm down in South Africa.Is there any way of me getting hold of a copy.maybe opload and e-mail,i dont know if you can do it.

·
Registered
9,309 Posts
elearn IS the official Alfa workshop software ...

·
Registered
930 Posts
Nope, It's actually better than that. From what I can work out it's a piece of software distributed by Alfa Romeo to all the dealerships and authorised repair centres. It's got everything from simple diagnostic "trees" to full wiring diagrams of the whole car.
Is it DTE?

·
Registered
241 Posts
How large should the downloaded ISO file be? 279mb sound right?
I get a short cut to dte on my desktop but does not open, Keeps saying the drive or network connection is unavailable.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All!

I have a copy of the official workshop software for the above models. Sounds fancier than it is, basically it's a workshop manual but in a piece of software so you can search and use diagnostic procedures.

It's a huge file so I haven't uploaded it yet, if you want a copy PM me and for the cost of a DVD I can burn one off for you and post it.

Only works on Windows!

Happy Saturday! :)
Hi would love a copy please

·
Registered
3 Posts
Send me your bank account details and I will deposit more than the cost of the dvd and you can just email me aan iso at [email protected] or you can post to P.O.Box 3317 Erina NSW australia 2250, I will more than cover the cost. Best Regards, Ben

1 - 20 of 28 Posts