Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congrats to all of us :thumbs:

With the help of CIC Automasters and the authorization from Italy, we are now an Officially Registered Club, with permission for our activities, the name "Alfa Romeo Cyprus Club", the Alfa Romeo badge/emblem and our logo :thumbs:

Special thanks to the dealership in Cyprus - CIC Automasters - and all involved members from the dealership for all their help.
Thanks goes to Mr. Panayiotis Pitsillides - General Manager of CIC Automasters, Mr. Marcos Kyriakides and Panayiotis Kattos for helping exposing and expanding our club and members, and Mr. Praxandros Pashalis - salesman in Limassol - who helped us make the first contact with CIC and Mr. Pitsillides. :thumbs:

The board of our club will be getting together this Saturday afternoon in Limassol to discuss the meets and events for 2012 and set the dates.

All members who paid for registration and subscription should know that their subscription has started counting since the 2nd of February 2012 and will be valid till the 1st of February 2013, regardless of when they paid for their subscriptions.

More updates as we proceed :thumbs:

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A very special thank you to our lawyer Mrs Zena for taking car of our documents and signitures for us.

Please have in mind that the guy running after all these legal proceedures for the registration is our own Pavlos Pavlides .

Nice work Pavlo :thumbs:
We all owe you loukanika and pastourmaes with koumantaria ! :D

·
Banned
10,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Foto, syndromi eplirwsan diafora meli kata diafores periodous.

I isxis tis syndromis olwn 3ekinise na metra apo tis 2/2/12 kai ta li3ei tin 1/2/13.

Gia aftous pou den tous dothike i efkairia na dwsoun eggrafi kai syndromi, tha epikoinwnisei kapoios mazi sas gia na deite pote kai pws sas volevei na plirwsete.

To poso den einai apagoreftiko. Miloume gia 10 euro eggrafi (plirwtaio tin prwti fora) kai 20 euro etisia syndromi.

·
Registered
893 Posts
A very special thank you to our lawyer Mrs Zena for taking car of our documents and signitures for us.

Please have in mind that the guy running after all these legal proceedures for the registration is our own Pavlos Pavlides .

Nice work Pavlo :thumbs:
We all owe you loukanika and pastourmaes with koumantaria ! :D
Amanamou tzie me ta 3 pou ipes en ta adynata mou simia......:lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well done guys. Just read the email also. Everything is great after 3 years I think?:confused: Well done Pavlo for the whole procedure!

P.S. "Για όλο αυτό το τρέξιμο που έκανες, πότε θα μας ψήσεις λουκάνικα, παστουρμάδες και-ας είναι" κουμανταρία.."
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
893 Posts
All take a note our Club's POSTAL ADDRESS is:

ALFA ROMEO
Cyprus Club,

P.O.Box 23500
1905 NICOSIA
CYPRUS

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ne, na to poulisoume tou Fiat500 club, na fkaloume lia lefta gia to Club mas Happy Grin

A

·
0 Posts
At last an official club. Congratulations mainly, I believe, to Pavlos and Chris. :thumbs:

A

·
0 Posts
As regards the annual subscription may I suggest to use the calendar year instead of the from date to date one. If for example someone is enrolled during the first half of the year will pay full fee where in second half will pay half of fee. This way all members' subscriptions will be due for payment same time and thus easier to control and even send a renewal reminder by December.

Just a thought!

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Sygcharitiria kai ena megalo Euxaristw se osous edoulepsan gi auto ton skopo!!!!
Kai nomizw to kalytero official ntepouto tou club ston "eksw kosmo" tha itan i symmetoxi mas san club sto filanthropiko klassiko rally 18 tou Marti!!!!
Ti lete?
An prolamvainoume na typwsoume symaies tou club na valoume kai panw sta autokinita!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Very glad to see that there is an official AO group here in Cyprus too! Was member of the uk group since 2007 but lost interest as all event was far away from here! Katishi tou Praksandrou p den m eipe tipota :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts