Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, never seen on in or around work, get mine yesterday, sitting looking out at the car park admiring wee Tess from the window, and....... another one drives out the car park.

Yep - you wait and wait and 2 come along at once.

:lol:

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
:lol:

Thats always the way...I was on a test drive yesterday...haven't seen any in Hitchin...soon as I got behind the wheel 2 mins later a black one drives by flashing...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh its SO frustrating. Its gonna be good since theyre both black, luckily shes got the Lusso so I can look at the wheels - will save me remembering the number

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Ah...well yes very frustrating.

I must admit i wish after driving the bright yellow one i had ordered it in yellow and not black.

The yellow with the 18s looks brilliant...

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
red are u really callin her tess......aw bless fame at last:p:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Since getting ours we do seem to notice a lot flying around, still not as many as mini's and fiesta's though. A LOT of black ones, glad forked out for alfa red.

·
Registered
39 Posts
There's one I've seen lurking near Misa's shop a few times... and where I work at Edinburghs' West End there are a few nice Alfa's parked up (rich, rich, rich part of town). Not seen many Mitos to be honest, although I did almost crash OUR Mito because of one the other day... I was so distracted by the lovely Mito ahead of us, I accidentally jumped a red light :eek: Oops.

Hey, the ABS works great BTW :)

*sigh*

M

·
0 Posts
I see one in Alfa red yesterday in Grantham and one this morning in Boston when I got to work, also in Alfa red. Common as muck I tells ya!!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts