Alfa Romeo Forum banner

261 - 280 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
spend some time on here:

How Many Left?

Combined stats (4 models) ALFA ROMEO GTV V6 - How Many Left?

ALFA ROMEO GTV CUP - How Many Left?

you have to add the sorned cars + 'guess' how many aren't sorned like one's in dealers showrooms etc & then estimate how many have been broken/written off since Q1/March of this year.

I calculated 1,197 recorded + any not sorned.

I reckon that including 3.2s & Spiders there's only around 1,000 V6s left, maybe less?

Clive
That is very interesting, we own a rare breed of car. I am struggling to understand the non Lusso V6 models. I was lead to believe that all V6 cars were Lusso's. So Why the different categories

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
That is very interesting, we own a rare breed of car. I am struggling to understand the non Lusso V6 models. I was lead to believe that all V6 cars were Lusso's. So Why the different categories
It's probably just how they were registered with DVLA by the dealers when new, human input.

Clive

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
It's probably just how they were registered with DVLA by the dealers when new, human input.

Clive
Insurance companies always ask if I have a V6 lusso Spider or just a V6 spider, the latter was never sold in the UK !!!!

:lol:

But were they sold in another country?

·
Registered
291 Posts
free file viewer_730 is a free file converter it converts microsoft. just dowload install then select open with when you want to open a file to convert. done

·
Registered
43 Posts
Scraped GTV/Spider 916

I have only scrapped one in the last 2 years according to our computer records.

Quote:

If anyone knows of any cars that have been scrapped, let me know and ill update the document. Document updated on 2/4/09.

·
Registered
101 Posts
There are colors missing in the figures. Mine is a oasis green iridescesnt spider t.spark, never seen one in the uk before and not in any catalog Ive seen...

·
Registered
2,674 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi, i have the only white 916 GTV 1970 cc Spider of 1998 according to this information chart!! Wow, think i best hang on to it, its only done 20500 from new!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Interesting !! My 916 is a 1997 V6 12v and according to the spreadsheet there are none on the UK roads :confused: Is this because it was an import ??

·
Registered
400 Posts
I notice there are 2 red 3.2 spiders registered in 2003, one of em is mine which one I don't know, but it was once owned by Alfa Romeo's press department, then me, I will post some photo's of it on line when i get the chance to find out wether it was used for any promo shots, as I am sure it was used for an article in Top Gear, maybe some one has the original article.
wheels
the other one is presumably in east mids as turns up at most east mids aroc meets

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
can't open these files

is there a trick to this
The files in the 1st post are Microsoft excel spreadsheets. Do you need MS excel to open them, there are other free programs on the net that will read them. Try Open Office or Office Libre. Or for iPads, iPhones or android devices there are office reader programs - search for Office in App Store google play

Simples! ;-)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
261 - 280 of 313 Posts