Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, im stumped, i want to get out and do something nice for valentines but i dont want to sleep over somewhere.

Now i have trolled the internet and all the nice things are in Cape Town (Daaaammmmnnnn you IAN!!)

Can anybody suggest any nice evening activities out of experience? ive looked into sunset boat cruises but i only seem to find 2, one in the vaal, im from the vaal so im tired of the vaal river and the other one is on hartebeespoort dam, but that one doesnt seem nice from the pics that i could tell, also looked at train tours but thats at day and the one i like starts in jhb and ends in irene which is where i live close to currently (moreleta park) so thats kind of pointless lol

im open to suggestions surrounding gauteng, im not too bothered about driving out somewhere remote, the alfa makes that part fun but it must obviously be sensible, not like a 4 hour drive or something that crazy.

I hope someone can help me hahaha after 8 years, im starting to run out of ideas lol, last year i did the dinner and stay and the whole shindig at monte and it was amazing but this year we moved in together, along with the dog and have a lot more responsibility's at home at this point in time so cant do something that way out this year.

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
Dom, it does not need to be expensive.... but unfortunately its always my starting point..... figure out what you can spend and then start looking for places that fit the budget.

I am getting my wife a Spa-package for the day, on special less that R1000, and I am cooking her favourites for dinner. budget is tight for me at the moment.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts