Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After spending months and months researching and comparing different options in theory, I'm in the final phase: test drives :) (I hadn't driven for over a decade so had to do so refresher lessons before I felt ok doing some tests)

This afternoon I'll be testing a 2010 tornado blue mito multiair 135 - I'm hopeful that this'll be the one! So far I've tested a 2010 golf TSI, a 2008 mini cooper and a 2007 mito 120. They've all had their pros and cons, but I'm gravitating towards the mito and I suspect the newer 135 is going to be the right model for me.

Even my gf is coming around to the idea (she wanted a Nissan qashqai - what is it with women and big cars??)

Wish me luck!

·
Registered
573 Posts
good luck

drove a 135 a year or so back - cracking car, and surprisingly different from a 120 in character and feel, considering the fact that they are mechanically fairly similar and visually identical (ish)

i will abstain from remarking on the quashqai... :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woohoo...I'm now the proud owner of said Mito...delighted! My first car. Pick her up on Saturday.

Bishops Guildford were excellent throughout, fingers crossed that carries through to pick up...

Now what accessories do I need? :)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Woohoo...I'm now the proud owner of said Mito...delighted! My first car. Pick her up on Saturday.

Bishops Guildford were excellent throughout, fingers crossed that carries through to pick up...

Now what accessories do I need? :)
Congrats! The accessory Mito mats or alike are a must, since the standard mats will only last a few months. I got the accessory mats about a year ago with the red MiTo logo and red stitching and they still look like new. Any other accessory is a bonus. :)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Congrats! The accessory Mito mats or alike are a must, since the standard mats will only last a few months. I got the accessory mats about a year ago with the red MiTo logo and red stitching and they still look like new. Any other accessory is a bonus. :)
Agree the standard mats are rubbish :rant: but I've prolonged the life of my drivers mat
by affixing a rubber patch where my heel had started to wear through the thing :rolleyes:

Said patch cost nowt as it's cut from an old inner tube, easily obtainable from your
local tyre fitter :) The other mats are lasting better as I rarely carry passengers :confused:

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts