Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please tell me where i can purchase an Original Equipment Wind stop for a Spider 916? I dont want a non-Alfa one.:confused:

I've tried parts world but no luck and non on e-bay either.
Thanks a lot

KR

John

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Try autolusso :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Can anyone please tell me where i can purchase an Original Equipment Wind stop for a Spider 916? I dont want a non-Alfa one.:confused:

I've tried parts world but no luck and non on e-bay either.
Thanks a lot

KR

John
Alfa Dealers still stock deflectors - at least they did in 2010 when I bought one! ;) a bit pricey @£275 :(

Rich

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rich, I called SGT my local alfa dealer, who didn't know what a wind stop was at first, I wasn't impressed to say the least. In the end they said it wast available :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, auto lusso, OK I'll give them a call tomorrow thanks Joss. Been searching all night to no avail!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
:wow: Mango's will be looking £3K for one. + VAT + Delivery via Ferrari Driving Post Man total cost £10K.:lol:;)

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Tried Mango's n they said not a single dealer in the UK were showing stock :(
Dealers are F'ing useless. I went in asking about some GTA matts for my 03 156 GTA. Guy behind the desk asked for the reg... Then asked what a GTA was and then asked if it was before 06 before telling me no they didn't have them anymore. So 1 he doesn't know what a 156 GTA is :confused: and 2 he can't work out the age of the car from an OY03 reg plate :nutter::wall: Staffed by morons.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with the dealer comment! Staffed by people who got the job by being in the right place at the right time. They no doubt hate their job, as they know jack sh17 about what they sell.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts