Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, we have all taken a few shots of the the old Bella (Gentlemen, behave! :tut:) and (hopefully) posted them up here from time to time - a certain "most photographed 145" springs to mind :lol:.

But how to get the best from a mug shot? What do you think is one of the better angles or more stiking & different ways to take your photo?

The "Busso Babes" water reflection that Dinx took is one that I think was particularly effective and keeps me looking out for puddles!
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/just-images-registered-only/148737-my-two-busso-babes.html

My long exposure shot of the speedy six http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/just-images-registered-only/149274-jinxy-is-back.html was, I thought, a bit different. It was so different no-one bothered with it!!

So, what is the best photo you have of your Bella and what did you have to do to get it?

To get you all started here is another of my Lead Ballon specials, the speedy six seen via a wide angle mirror.

Don't think it does it much justice though! (Camera phone too!) Does her **** (and hips) look fat in this? How would it look with a proper camera and some serious cropping?

Well then, come on, lets have some original ideas!!

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
I'm certainly no David Bailley but I was chuffed with this effort when I was out last week.
Took it on my phone. Need to take the camera out and about. Loads of good scenes round my gaf.

·
Registered
37,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice one! Wonder how that would look if you were 1 foot lower and 1 foot left, following the lovely line of the SW flank, looking down the road twisting away into the distance....?

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
If it aint persisting it down.... I'll have a go tomorrow. I take quite a few but all seem very below average. There are some amazing pho's posted on here.
I could always photoshop it like I did with the signature.

S

·
0 Posts
Not bad at all smallville, just need to get the wheelie bin out next time (and perhaps drape a lady, or bloke, over the 147?)
I would sell my soul to have the lady in my avatar over the car :D:D

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Nice shots Jay and Gav, particularly like the wing mirror pic. It would be really good at speed.
Yeah might give it another go this Saturday at the next meet, with a decent camera though rather than a camera phone, a lot of detail is missing in it, you can only really make out rlaffeys GTV in it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts