• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
86,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to vote to pick the winner :thumbs:

Just a reminder, as with the AO COTY competition this is a fun competition but at the same time members have taken the time & effort to clean their cars, take pics & post them, so similar rules apply.

So please no vote rigging, organised campaigns, use of additional or multiple accounts, coercion, promoting membership for voting purposes or any other method to increase votes for one entrant, against the spirit of the competition.

Members encouraging others to vote for their car will be disqualified, members encouraging others to vote for other entrants may result in that entry being disqualified, so again vote for whichever entry you think deserves to win & let everyone else do the same.

Full list of rules here http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/car-detailing/745785-monthly-detailing-competition-rules.html

..​

·
Administrator
86,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1. duemila - Blue 500x

Ok Here's my attempt with a non Alfa, it's the family mobile, good rinse down with hot water and hose, wash with Zipcarwax, Harley wax to finish, I'm quite happy with how it came out,
1 duemila 1 Blue 500x.jpg 1 duemila 2 Blue 500x.jpg 1 duemila 3 Blue 500x.jpg

·
Administrator
86,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
86,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3. Halibut - Black A7

Okay, I'll have another go with the latest wheels.
These shots are straight after washing. Was in the afternoon so light not the best for the rear shot. But I think it looks quite clean. :)

Audi A7 Competition - Mythosschwarz Metallic
3 Halibut 1 Black A7.jpg 3 Halibut 2 Black A7.jpg

·
Administrator
86,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's all the entries, get your vote in for whichever entry you think deserves to win :thumbs:

·
Administrator
86,834 Posts

·
Administrator
86,834 Posts

·
Administrator
86,834 Posts

·
Administrator
86,834 Posts