Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do i start 10 fault codes after filling up with fuel in SWINDON half way home check engine light comes on all ok at this point but when i try to pull away from a junction she almost stalls increasingly lumpy idle, next morning ok until warmed up then all the same. Checked her with a scanner and 10 faults came up

P1531 Invalid test accelerator pedal movement
P0443 Evap Emission circuit sys purge valve open C fault, where do i locate said valve?
P0161, P0141,P0135,P0155, All 0xygen sensor(lamda) faults?failure
P0100 MAF or VAF A circuit malfunction or failure (all ready replaced)
P1141 Fuel restriction indicator circuit malfunction
P1654 Recirculation override circuit malfunction

P1531 Is me trying to reset the ecu cocked up on that one, i need to clean out the fuel system but where do in locate evaporation emission valve and P1654 AND P1141 Circuits on a 2.0 JTS

Any help greatfully recievedhttp://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/images/smilies/cry2.gif

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE
After checking every connection in the intake from MAF to throttle body no split hose etc. Fuel filler cap ok so no air leak their Evap hoses ok still can't locate the emissions purge valve any one got a engine lay out symatics for the 2.0 jts engine?
Lamda sensors all ok
Spark plugs are new but are covered in black soot, engine running very rich so i am thinking it's the evap emissions purge valve stuck open or the idle circuit causing the problem.
Any suggestion

·
Registered
82 Posts
UPDATE
After checking every connection in the intake from MAF to throttle body no split hose etc. Fuel filler cap ok so no air leak their Evap hoses ok still can't locate the emissions purge valve any one got a engine lay out symatics for the 2.0 jts engine?
Lamda sensors all ok
Spark plugs are new but are covered in black soot, engine running very rich so i am thinking it's the evap emissions purge valve stuck open or the idle circuit causing the problem.
Any suggestion
Did you get to the bottom of this problem, I have nearly the same readings on my gtv jts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts