1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's getting to see Oasis this week?

What night you off?

I'm there on Sunday!!!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'm not off to see them but i reckon i'll be able to hear them if i stand in the garden.

Its gonna make my drive home from work an absolute nightmare, i'm about 30 secs from heaton park :cry:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I saw them a while ago, and I wasn't that impressed, so I gave the gig in Cardiff a miss. Tickets are still readily available down here though, perhaps that says something !!!!!........

V

·
0 Posts
Good move :thumbs:;)
i dont know, possibly

ive seen them twice before and as much as i was a massive fan in the 90's and still love the original 5 albums (the masterplan being one of them) ive sort of grown out of them now, i still enjoy there music but not enough to bother going to a gig

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Funnily enough I ordered Definitely Maybe off Play.com the other day after watching/listening to them on an MTV Oasis night. Quality! :cool:

·
Registered
341 Posts
what days/times are they playing? - i may need to radically alter my commute home...
Its thurs, sat and sunday.

I think they are playing at night but ive been told some of the roads around heaton park will be closed :rant:

Looks like its gonna be a long drive home tomorrow night

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does anyone know where you can park if you're off to the gig?

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Does anyone know where you can park if you're off to the gig?
there was a big official sign on the m60/m62 junction this morning for an oasis park & ride thingy - it was pointing down the eastbound m62 so probably birch services? personally i'd go and park at a metrolink station then tram it to heaton park - radcliffe & prestwich stations have a decent amount of free parking :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there was a big official sign on the m60/m62 junction this morning for an oasis park & ride thingy - it was pointing down the eastbound m62 so probably birch services? personally i'd go and park at a metrolink station then tram it to heaton park - radcliffe & prestwich stations have a decent amount of free parking :thumbs:
Cheers Al

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We ended up getting diverted, cos there'd been an accident on the 62, so we ended up packing in a field near Sainsburys - only cost £8, but it still took an hour to walk back with the crowd!

My feet were killing, ha ah

1 - 20 of 28 Posts