Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad got me a protective cover for my iPhone on Saturday just gone and by Monday it had broken into two pieces and also had massive cracks in it too.

It wasn't exactly a cheap case either, an Ed Hardy clip over cover costing £30. Now 30 pounds for a cover is expensive when it only lasts 2 days :mad: I didn't drop it nor did it get bashed in anyway, just crumbled away in my pocket :rolleyes:

Took it back to the O2 store it was purchased at today and was told "if it's not in the same condition it was purchased in we cannot accept it back" :mad" I explained I wanted a replacement as this one was obviously defective, just to be told "no, it's O2 policy not to replace goods that look like user error" :mad:

The manager was quite rude IMHO as well, so I phoned O2 customer services were a nice lass helped to resolve it, she refunded 15 pounds to my O2 account as a good will gesture which isn't ideal but was nice anyway. She took the details of this store manager and added it to my profile.

Need to contact his area manager to make a formal complaint though.

However I had a great time in the Apple Store went well, they replaced my iPhone with no fuss because it had a slight gap appearing on the side and also had a few specs of dust embedded between the layers of the screen :)

M

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm. iPhones.....o2......over the last few days, for no reason, I suddenly cannot send or receive texts or calls. If I reset the phone it's fine....not sure if it's the iPhone or the network. Bloody annoying either way! Glad you got something back!

E

·
0 Posts
Well I have up to today been well happy with my 02 broadband. I was more happy a few weeks ago when I had an email offering discount as I have been with them over a year now. Great! Until that is today when I realised my ADSL2 has dropped to 8mb, from the 15mb I had before. It appears in applying discount they have dropped me back to the basic package! I thought I may have misread something, but checking the email there is no mention of changing the package.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I always found O2 customer service to be like a lucky dip. You ring one day and there is a total numpty on the other end of line who doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. You ring another day and there is someone who does know what they're doing and are quite helpful. Sadly though, it was more the former than the latter.

E

·
0 Posts
Well I have up to today been well happy with my 02 broadband. I was more happy a few weeks ago when I had an email offering discount as I have been with them over a year now. Great! Until that is today when I realised my ADSL2 has dropped to 8mb, from the 15mb I had before. It appears in applying discount they have dropped me back to the basic package! I thought I may have misread something, but checking the email there is no mention of changing the package.
Well if they have done what they say they have I am quite impressed with this dealing with their customer service. I was on the phone for 13 min 21 seconds and am now told my account is back as it was, and with the 25% discount :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts