Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a partnumber for the O-ring between intercoolerpipe & inlet antishudder flaphousing ...Cant seem to find one in ePER :-(

2.4, but believe its same on 1.9 :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Anyone got a partnumber for the O-ring between intercoolerpipe & inlet antishudder flaphousing ...Cant seem to find one in ePER :-(

2.4, but believe its same on 1.9 :)
14464581 if its the one pictured... different P/N for 1.9

edit <£10 from AR ;)

Attachments

Reactions: Chipmik

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ePER i got shows the drawing but without that part...Typical for Alfa is the original one on mine is a square-shaped ring & according to dealer, there has never been a change to this design/PN..

·
Registered
332 Posts
The ePER i got shows the drawing but without that part...Typical for Alfa is the original one on mine is a square-shaped ring & according to dealer, there has never been a change to this design/PN..

new o ring has round profile... probably just square because its been in there since it was
built ;)

Reactions: Chipmik

·
Registered
160 Posts

Yes ePER does have this p/n. But it is really hard to find the picture!!!!!!

I just replaced mine last week and bought it off a dealer for 15 pounds in OZ. Or buy from here:

Alfa Romeo Intake manifold

·
Registered
60 Posts
Main dealer in Bury St Edmunds, Desira, wanted £160 + VAT for one, saying it only comes with the pipe attached. Got one ordered from the site above, 11 quid delivered, many thanks for the link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts