Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
The discussion in the other thread seemed pretty amicable in the end - I think most of us agree that both alternatives work :)

-Alex

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's what makes this forum so great. You can have technical discussions without it resorting to a slanging match. So many other sites are all about slagging off other car makes and all that nonsense.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I totally agree. Mind you, I'd much rather be in the pub discussing these things as sometimes the written word can look quite abrupt when it's not meant to!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
When I refurbished my spring pans recently they were already fitted with PU bushes but they had worn quite considerably on their outer edges so have been replaced. I don't think they had been installed with enough lubricant so wore prematurely, they had done only about 6K miles.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I totally agree. Mind you, I'd much rather be in the pub discussing these things as sometimes the written word can look quite abrupt when it's not meant to!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
True! :) we just need to find a pub that's about halfway between us, so we each don't have to travel too far. I think that would be Singapore, or maybe San Francisco :eek:

Does Tapatalk always have to add that signature?
I had a look at Tapatalk but it didn't look as nice as the full forum, I couldn't see the advantage.

-Alex

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Have checked my settings and have got rid of it!
Ah wonderful, thank you! Never again will I have to imitate its status and coolness :) Actually I'd better go and find out what an H815 is, before I forget. EDIT: amazing DPI, a leather back, and it comes pre-bent - it certainly is pretty "Cor blimey!"

Just today, I received one of those "Sent from my iPad" emails from a businessman who should have known better!

Of course I fired back an email on which I added "Sent from my iPad Pro".

-Alex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts