Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get a touch up pen for the Nuvola White? I haven't checked with the dealer yet but hoped some of you might know and how much it would cost.

I was also wondering how good a job someone like Chips Away might do on the iridescent paint jobs.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Dealer is probably the only place for touch up in your colour unless you get paint mixed for you. Touch up usually £5 or so for a metallic, not sure if yours will be extra.

Chips away should be fine but may charge more for paint again.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I am sure I asked a stealer, and they said NO ! You may be able to get a paintshop to make u one up though...

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sure I asked a stealer, and they said NO ! You may be able to get a paintshop to make u one up though...
That's what I figured.:(

·
Registered
181 Posts
I got my last touch-up kit from Autopaint in St Helens. Ordered from Wed site: http://www.auto-paint.co.uk/SHOP/index.html?aboutus.html&1.

The paint comes in a little tub with brush attached to lid and I also ordered the clear top coat. only came to about a tenner including next day delivery. They can mix any colour and it is propper 2-Pack paint. You just need the Colour code form the boot lid.

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers for that I'll give them a try.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts